Thursday, September 20, 2012

Yesterday. Two More Days,Two Golden Hours, Carolina Summer...


 5:39 p.m. Leaving the office. I've been seen.





5:55 p.m. In the yard, leaving for Jay's soccer game. Oops, now they've seen me too.



 6:49 p.m. The stadium's filling up. This guy's not full yet, but he looks like guano.


 6:59 p.m. Kickoff's been delayed by a few minutes. Just enough time for a snack!



 7:02 p.m. We're officially behind schedule, but this fellow doesn't seem to mind.



 7:03 p.m. Sundown is minutes away. Don't block my rays!



7:42 p.m. The beautiful game, Southern style. The blog can wait 'til tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Your photos have just been stunning, Jimmy. I like your commentaries and musings, as well, but the pictures just regularly blow me away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Raymond. The photos always seem to fall short of capturing the moment as I experienced it, but I'm glad you're enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete